Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Let's Scrap Sketch 10-29-14

 The new sketch is up over at Let's Scrap and is a double layout designed by Debby de Wilde.
I used the left side of this sketch for my final layout in my pre-school project.
LAYOUT 3
Paper used is Kaisercraft and AC Cardstock.

LAYOUT 1:

LAYOUT 2:
 
and finally the completed project
A WALL HANGING
The ladies at the preschool asked me to make something so that the parents could see who is who.
This wall hanging now hangs in the foyer of the preschool!

I added to the final project the title TOKTOKKIE PERSONEEL!!

Pop on over to Let's Scrap and join in the fun!
Happy Scrapping
Carol


1 comment:

  1. Wow! what a great project for the Pre-School Carol...they must have been thrilled! Love the bright colours!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...