Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Let's Scrap Sketch 11-26-14

This week's sketch over at Let's Scrap  was designed by Michelle van Wyk.

I turned the sketch on its side and created this layout
MIRACLE IN PROGRESS 
(for Charldon's album) 
 I created a little booklet in the middle of the ultrasound photos!!
The chipboard title is painted with Adirondack Acyrlic Paint Dabbers and then I stickled it!
I changed the dots on the "i" to pearls.


 I added in a lot of journaling space for mom to write!
The paper and stickers is from Karen Foster Designs!

Pop on over to Let's Scrap to see some more inspiration using this sketch.
Happy Scrapping!
Carol

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic layout Carol! Love all the photos and the added booklet too <3 This Let's Scrap sketch rocks this week, think I'll create another layout with it right away :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...