Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Let's Chat Flip Mini Album

I finally found some time to play with the Celebr8 Let's Chat Collection
and I had the perfect photos for it....just too many...
so I decided to create a mini album.

The photos are of my daughter and two nieces.

The cover
Page 1 and 2
Close up of page 1
Close up of page 2
Page 1-3-4
Close up of page 3
Close up of page 4
I added in a quote about cousins....as it seemed so appropriate!
Page 5-6-4
Close up of page 5
Close up of page 6 SISTERS
Page 7-8-9
Close up of page 7
The journalling square is on the back of page 5!
This page is a pocket page for extra tags and photos!
Close up of page 8
Close up of page 9
This page is a pocket page for extra tags and photos!
Page 9 with the flip page closed!
Page 10
CD pouch to include the CD with all the photos on!!

Left side of page 10
Right side of page 10
The two flip pages closed!
Page 5-10-9

To close the album I added in a ribbon, which ties together on the right side!

Paper, ribbon and embellishments used is from the Celebr8 Let's Chat Collection!!

Thanks for popping by!
Happy Scrapping
Carol


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...