Monday, October 1, 2018

Beautiful - SID October Sketch


I loved the October Stick It Down sketch and it inspired me to create a layout of my beautiful twin sister, Karin.  On her 40th birthday I  treated her to a spa day...with hair, makeup, pedicure, manicure and then a photoshoot.

The challenge this month came in a different form....we were only allowed to use the colors white and grey.  Well, unfortunately I hate both these colors and felt my layout need at least a bit of color....so this is what I created:

 I added in a splash of pink by using Nuvo Glitter Texture Paste to color my title.
I used the Celebr8 Glamour Stencil and added some of the texture paste on the top left and bottom right. 
I embellished my layout with flowers from Little Birdie and some rhinestones. 
Paper used is:
Background - Lady Pattern Paper
Grey, floral and quotes - Penelope Dee

To see some more inspiration using this sketch, please pop on over to the Stick It Down Blogspot.

Happy Scrapping
Carol 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...