Tuesday, May 21, 2019

Stamperia Workshop with Tzanidakis Antonis

I recently travelled to Cape Town, South Africa to attend a Stamperia workshop presented by Antonis Tzanidakis.

Wow, what an experience....we learnt so much....using so little.

Here are the projects I created:

Proejct 1 - London Clock
I changed the project slightly by using big clock hands instead of the little ones provided!

Project 2 - Fly Away Bottle
Once again I changed the project slightly.  As I am a scrapbooker by heart I wanted ot add a photo, so I remove the butterfly provided and put in a photo with a little title!

Project 3 - Fear the Deer Board

Project 4 - Journal


Some photos from the weekend
 
Thanks for popping by!
Happy Scrapping
Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...