Sunday, April 1, 2018

Captured Memory - SID April Sketch

The SID April Sketch was once again a bit of a challenge. 
I like my double page layouts to have loads of photos, but however, I think I managed to convey the story behind the photos,
 My family are very keen fisherman, with my father being a Springbok and Namibian angler, my husband a Namibian angler and my eldest son (now following in his grandfather and fathers footsteps) also a Namibian angler.

Needless to say we spend a lot of time on the beach fishing.  The photos I used for this layout, were of my eldest son, Corne, helping his sister, Anneke, to catch her first shark.  It was tough going....as you can see by her facial expressions....but she managed to get it out. 
Definitely a memory worth capturing.

Some close-ups:



I used the Kaisercraft Beach Shack collection's paper and collectables, and a chipboard title from Celebr8.

To add a little more 3D effect I raised some of my elements and include some blue sand.  I also glazed some of the collectables!

To see some more inspiration using this sketch, please pop on over to the Stick It Down Blogspot.

Happy Scrapping
Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...