Tuesday, May 1, 2018

Matriek Afskeid - SID May Sketch

My niece matriculated end of 2017, and asked me if I would make her something special with her matric farewell photos. 

With this in mind, and her 21st birthday fast approaching I decide to make her a special frame. 

The SID May sketch worked perfectly with her photos.
 

Instead of using hearts, I decided to use feathers, as the paper collection is inspired by peacocks.
  I struggled to find silver cardstock to go with my layout, so I heat embossed some white cardstock with silver embossing powder! (flower border punch strip and silver piece on chipboard title)

The glitter embellishments on her dress inspired me to add in purple, turquoise and silver sequins to the layout!

I added in a metal charm and silver, purple and turquoise thread around one of my large landscape photos!

Paper used is Celebr8 Glamorous Collection.
The chipboard elements are from Scrap Collections.

To see some more inspiration using this layout, please pop on over to the Stick It Down Blogspot!

Happy Scrapping
Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...