Monday, August 16, 2021

Animal Silhouette Box

                    I am currently taking part in the Cricut Family South Africa weekly challenges.

Every week a new challenge is set to make a project using your Cricut machine.

I currently don't own a Cricut machine so rely on my sister to cut everything for me.

This week's challenge was to make something using an animal.

I decided to make a lightbox with an animal silhouette in the front.


The box was made out of black foam core.  I added in a sheet of glitter cardstock at the back, just to give it a bit more bling.
The elephant silhouette was cut from black and then double matted onto brown pearlescent card.

Inside the box is a row of tealight candles, but fairy lights would also work.

Happy Scrapping

Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...