Saturday, February 20, 2021

NSD 2021 - Class #14 - Mini Albums

                          Class #14 - Mini Albums (hosted by Annemarie Wolmarans)

Wow....two beautiful mini albums, that take loads of photos.  Perfect for all my photoshoots that my family have done recently.

Album 1 - Zig Zag Album
for this album I used photos of my sister and her family. They had so many photos and this album worked beautifully with it.
I used Celebr8's Captured Memories Collection for this album.















Album 2 - Grannies Brag book
We recently did a family photoshoot (15 people) with grandma and grandpa.
So, going with Annemarie's name of this album I decided to use this album for ese photos.
I combined the photos with Paitek 13 Beyond the Sea collection.





If you would like to take part or see other posts about NSD please log on to facebook

Happy Scrapping
Carol


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...