Monday, February 15, 2021

NSD 2021 - Class #8 - Bible Journaling

 Class #8 - Bible Journaling (hosted by Maria D'Oliviera)

Another favorite....the class requirements were:
- use your favorite Psalm
- must had die-cut flowers
- must have a frame
- must have 2 embellishments

I used Psalm 46:10- this Psalm has special meaning to mean, as it was my go to verse when my husband was very ill in 2020.

He says, “Be still, and know that I am God;
    I will be exalted among the nations,
    I will be exalted in the earth.”


I had so many thoughts and queries, why this was happening to me and my family.  At times it felt like God was saying to me "Be still and know that I am God"
I knew I had to have patience and trust that God had us on this path for a reason....and believing this and trusting God is what got us through this awful time!

Paper used i Celebr8 Serentiy.

If you would like to take part or see other posts about NSD please log on to facebook

Happy Scrapping
Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...