Wednesday, February 24, 2021

NSD 2021 - Class #19 - Scrapbook Layout about ME

                   Class #19 - Scrapbook Layout about ME (hosted by Michelle van Wyk)

Michelle provided a sketch to use for her class, and asked us to use photos of ourselves....not an easy topic.

I flipped the sketch and created this:
I
I once again used scraps from old collections of Celebr8 and Penelope Dee.
The title was loose chipboard letters painted purle and then I added tickles over.
I also printed my own little bunting tags for under each photo.


Scrapbooking myself is not my favorite topic.....
but in the end I love how this layout came out.

If you would like to take part or see other posts about NSD please log onto Facebook:

Happy Scrapping 
Carol



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...