Monday, February 22, 2021

NSD 2021 - Class #17 - Mixed Media Scrapbook Layout

                         Class #17 - Mixed Media Layout (hosted by Esme Hartman)

I love messing and playing with my mixed media products.

I started this layout with a plain white piece of cardstock.
I then added some distress oxide spray (2 colors), stencling and stamping.
Using Celebr8 Savanna Paper I cut different strips of paper and layered them on the right hand side of the page.
I then added some more stenciling.
Once all of this was dry, I added some gauze, my photo and embellishments.


The photo is of my daughter with her first kudu.
It is Afrikaans tradition for the men to hunt for meat.  In 2020 my daughter decided she also wanted to go along.

I love the end result.

If you would like to take part or see other posts about NSD please log onto Facebook:

Happy Scrapping 
Carol


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...