Friday, February 12, 2021

NSD 2021 - Class #5 - Double Scrapbook Layout with technique

    Class #5 - Double layout with technqiue (hosted by Bonita Benyon)

Bonita made this class very easy by providing full comprehensive notes.

I used the same paper as Bonita, however as I had used it for a previous layout, I had to make a plan with some of the embellishments.

The photos I used are of my daughter catching her first Copper Shark in December 2018

Bonita, wanted us to make our own unqiue background paper with inks and glossy paper.

I used distress oxides and water - this is the green piece behind the octopus.
I added in stenciling using texure pste colored with Versamagic Chalk.
The chipboard products I colored with Versamagic Chalks.  Once dry I added a little bit of stickles.


Paper collection used is Celebr8 Ocean Bliss.

If you would like to take part or see other posts about NSD please log onto Facebook:

Happy Scrapping 
Carol



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...