Saturday, February 13, 2021

NSD 2021 - Class #6 - Mood Board

Class #6 - Mood Board (hosted by Magdaleen Botha)

Magdaleen's class was to use hexagons, black, white, blue and yellow to create a scrapbook page.  All these items were inspired from a mood board and her logo.

Well keeping with uing up my stash....I scratched in my boxes and found the scraps from a Scrap Collections kit I made.  The paper Honey & Lemon, was perfect as it had hexagons and bees on it.

Photos used are of my nieces on the farm....which suited the theme of bees perfectly.




Paper collection used is Scrap Collections Honey & Lemon.

If you would like to take part or see other posts about NSD please log onto Facebook:

Happy Scrapping 
Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...